Skip to content
The portfolio is your first and only chance to make a good impression on your potential employers.
- Making sure that you understand the reviewers’ perspective will dramatically increase your chances of submitting a portfolio that will land you that all-important interview.
- During the interview, you will have more time to expand on your experience and charm your future potential colleagues into hiring you, but that’s a different story altogether.
- When creating your portfolio, make sure the focus is on quality, not on quantity.
- A well-crafted portfolio is a product of love and attention to detail.
- In fact, it’s no different from any designed product that you might make using a Design Thinking approach.
- Getting the portfolio right first and.