Skip to content
Agility is a fully responsive HTML5 / CSS3 template, ready to look stunning on any device – from a widescreen monitor to a mobile phone.
- How does a responsive template work? You create one site, and Agility’s responsive framework does the rest.
- As the user’s viewport size shifts, Agility responds dynamically to optimize viewing for that screen size.
- That makes experiencing your site on a mobile phone much more enjoyable (no more pinching and zooming just to read a paragraph), without sacrificing complex grid layouts at the full-screen level.
- So what does that mean? Agility is built on a 960gs-based responsive grid system called Skeleton.
- Using the magic of media queries, as the viewport size changes, the grid adapts to fit.